artikulation .75c


Osaka calling,
Here I come,
On another,
Visa run,
Monday morning,
Catch the bus,
Avoid the hour,
Of morning rush,
Incheon airport,
Checking in,
Passport ready
Trip begins.
Board the plane,
The plane takes off,
Served some food,
For me to scoff,
Wash it down,
Asahi beer,
The first of many:
Japan is near!
Kansai airport,
Safe and sound,
Catch a train,
Namba bound,
Head for consul,
Forms filled in,
Pictures taken,
Fun begins.
Find hotel,
Of capsule kind,
Now a bar,
We need to find.
Walking around,
Check out the birds,
They don't speak English,
Not a word.
Eventually,
We find the pub,
Pig and Whistle,
English grub,
Play some darts,
And drink more beer,
Getting pissed,
It's more than clear.
Move on now,
To pastures new,
Have a whisky,
One or two.
Pidgeon English,
All the way,
More beers drunk,
More darts played.
Time to go,
Another bar,
Around the corner,
Not so far.
By now it's hard,
To stand up straight,
As time ticks on,
It's getting late.
We meet some bloke,
Who has a club,
So off we go,
To take a look.
The whisky's free,
We drink some more,
By now we're almost,
On the floor,
I lose my friend,
In the street,
I try to find,
A place to eat,
Then off I go,
To my hotel,
And pass right out,
In my capsule cell.